- Improving the nutrition of WIC participants
- Increasing North Carolina farmers´ share of the food dollar
- Helping revitalize rural areas by increasing awareness and use of farmers' markets.
Coupons for WIC-eligible pregnant and postpartum women, breastfeeding women and children 3 to 4 years old to obtain fresh fruits and vegetables at local farmers' markets.
For more information, contact the Nutrition Services Branch or the WIC Director for participating counties.
- Farmers' Market Nutrition Program Screen 52 and Printer Setup Training Document for 2013 (PDF, 508 KB)
- Farmers' Market Nutrition Program Guidelines for 2013 (PDF, 22 KB)