WIC: Vendor's Connection
2018-2019 New Pharmacy Applicant Training
- 2018-2019 New Pharmacy Applicant Powerpoint Presentation (PPTX, 10.7 MB)
- 2018-2019 New Pharmacy Applicant Powerpoint Speaker Notes (PDF, 3.6 MB)
- 2018-2019 New Pharmacy Applicant Training Handouts for Vendors (PDF, 1.2 MB)
2018-2019 New Retail Vendor Applicant Training
See the eWIC page.
The North Carolina WIC Program in collaboration with the North Carolina Retail Merchants Association has established the North Carolina WIC Retailer Advisory Council to discuss topics relevant to North Carolina WIC retailers (vendors). The North Carolina WIC Retailer Advisory Council meets via conference call on a quarterly basis. The following meeting dates and times have been scheduled:
- April 9, 2019; 10:00 a.m.
- July 9, 2019; 10:00 a.m.
- October 9, 2019; 10:00 a.m.
The conference call number is 919-715-0769. Meetings are not mandatory, but vendors are encouraged to attend to find out information which may impact WIC vendor authorization.
- Effective October 1, 2018
- Above 50 Percent Vendor Self-Declaration Form (PDF, 15 KB)
- Amendment to the WIC Vendor Agreement (PDF, 529 KB)
- Amendment to the WIC Vendor Agreement for Free-standing Pharmacies (PDF, 502 KB)
- Contract Extension Agreement (PDF, 50 KB)
- Cost-Containment Exemption Form for Free-Standing Pharmacies (PDF, 12 KB)
- DHHS 3282: NC WIC Vendor Application (PDF, 133 KB)
- DHHS 779: NC WIC Vendor Information Update (PDF, 130 KB)
- DHHS 2766: WIC Price List (PDF, 458 KB)
- DHHS 2766P: Pharmacy Price List (PDF, 452 KB)
- DHHS 2925: WIC Vendor Monitoring Report (PDF, 494 KB)
- DHHS 2930: Vendor Authorization Agreement for Direct Deposit (PDF, 538 KB)
- Participant Access Form (PDF, 1 MB)
- Participant Hardship Form (PDF, 49 KB)
- Not-to-Exceed Prices (NTEs/MAPs)
- The North Carolina WIC Program calculates NTEs using WIC redemption from the eWIC system. See the October 30, 2018 memo for details (PDF, 221 KB).
- North Carolina WIC Program Not-To-Exceed (NTEs) Recalculation Schedule for 2019 (PDF, 23 KB)
- WIC Exempt Infant Formulas and WIC-Eligible Nutritionals - Effective October 2018 (PDF, 41 KB)
- Vendor Discounts (PDF, 106 KB)
- Vendor Manual (PDF, 434 KB) - Effective October 1, 2018
- WIC Minimum Inventory Requirements (PDF, 30 KB)
Last Modified: March 6, 2019