NC CARES Access and Assistance
If you need to add or remove access to NC CARES for any authorized users please complete the following two steps:
- Obtain an individual NCID - Make sure all authorized users who need access to NC CARES have or obtain an individual NCID. An individual NCID can be obtained at https://ncid.nc.gov/idmdash/. Be sure to select the "Individual" user type button when requesting access.
- Complete the NC CARES Existing Institution User Access Form (PDF, 143 KB)
- NC CARES User Manual (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- For help with NC CARES call the Nutrition Services Branch Customer Services Desk at 866-622-2733.
- For help with your NCID or password or if you are locked out, please call the NCID Help Desk at 800-722-3946.
Last Modified: April 4, 2019