NC CARES Access
If you need access to NC CARES please complete the following two steps.
- Obtain an individual NCID - Make sure all persons who need access to NC CARES have or obtain an individual NCID. An NCID can be obtained at https://ncidp.nc.gov/ncidsspr/. Be sure to select the "Individual" user type button when requesting access.
- Report your individual NCID to the NC CACFP state office and request access to NC CARES by completing the NC CARES User Access Request Form (PDF, 113 KB).
If you already have an NCID, it must be reported to the NC CACFP State Office for access to NC CARES.
- NC CARES User Manual (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- For help with the upgraded system, please view the trainings available on our training page or call the Nutrition Services Branch Customer Services Desk at 866-622-2733.
- For help with your NCID or password or if you are locked out, please call the NCID help desk at 800-722-3946.
Last Modified: August 2, 2018